Articles, Essay, Comments, and Notes...
- Ryan H. Nelson, An Indirect Challenge to the FDA's "Gay Blood Ban"
- Nancy C. Marcus, Deeply Rooted Principles of Equal Liberty, Not "Argle Bargle": The Inevitability of Marriage Equality After Windsor
- Kris Franklin, Empathy and Reasoning in Context: Thinking About Antigay Bullying
- Natacha Lam, Clash of the Titans: Seeking Guidance for Adjudicating the Conflict Between Equality and Religious Liberty in LGBT Litigation
- Maura McNamara, Better To Be Out in Prison Than Out in Public: LGBTQ Prisoners Receive More Constitutional Protection If They Are Open About Their Sexuality While in Prison
- Alexandra Brandes, The Negative Effect of Stigma, Discrimination and the Health Care System on the Health of Gender and Sexual Minorities
- Lauren T. Michel, Disappointment and Elation: Standing in Hollingsworth v. Perry
- William Travis, Bad Medicine: The Ninth Circuit Reviews Issues of Free Speech, Professional Regulations, and California's Ban on Sexual Orientation Change Efforts in Pickup v. Brown