Articles, Essay, Comments, and Notes
ESSAY (National LGBT Bar Association Michael Greenberg Writing Competition)
- Aeyal Gross, Rape by Deception and the Policing of Gender and Nationality Borders
- Deborah Lolai, “You’re Going To Be Straight or You’re Not Going To Live Here”: Child Support for LGBT Homeless Youth
- Josh Scheinert, Is Criminalization Criminal?: Antisodomy Laws and the Crime Against Humanity of Persecution
- Jillian Lenson, Litigation Primer Attacking State “No Promo Homo” Laws: Why “Don’t Say Gay” Is Not O.K.
- Joshua C. Albritton, Intersexed and Injured: How M.C. v. Aaronson Breaks Federal Ground in Protecting Intersex Children from Unnecessary Genital-Normalization Surgeries
- Emily E. Holley, International Anti-LGBT Legislation: How Nationalistic Cultural Warfare Supports Political Motivations
- Adrienne Barnabee, Smithkline Beecham Corp. v. Abbott Laboratories: The Ninth Circuit Utilizes Heightened Scrutiny To Resolve a Sexual Orientation Equal Protection Claim
- Tracy Law, King v. Governor of New Jersey: Does the First Amendment Allow Counselors To Provide Harmful Therapy to Minors?