Students may register for the 2011 National Latina/o Law Student Conference by submitting a form on Wufoo.
The registration fee for the 2011 Conference is $70.00 per student, which includes the following:
- Admission to all events at the Conference
- Admission to the Employment Expo on Saturday, October 1
- Breakfast,lunch and dinner on Friday, September 30 and breakfast and lunch on Saturday, October 1
- Banquet & Awards Dinner on Saturday, October 1
- Long-lasting memories with old friends and opportunities to make new ones in beautiful New Orleans.
Please click on the following link to register for the 2011 NLLSA Conference:
NLLSA CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
If you have any questions about registration, please contact NLLSA's Vice Chair, Jasmine Hernandez
, at firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD THE NLLSA CONFERENCE FLYER