Prospective visiting students should submit:
- A completed Visiting Application Form available through www.lsac.org. Alternatively, hard copy application materials in pdf format can be provided upon request; e-mail email@example.com or call 504.865.5930
- The $60 application fee (fee waivers are not available for visiting students)
- A letter of good standing from the appropriate dean of the student's current law school, also indicating that credit will be granted for satisfactory completion of Tulane Law School coursework and stating any constraints on the visit (e.g., a restriction on the number of courses or credit hours, or limits on the particular courses to be taken)
- Certified transcripts of all law coursework completed
- A brief explanation of the reasons for wishing to visit Tulane in response
- A résumé in addition to fully completing the application
Applications for visiting status should be submitted at least two months prior to the start of the semester for which enrollment is requested.
Subject to the limitations identified later in this paragraph, visiting students may enroll in any courses for which they meet the prerequisites or for which the professor has agreed to waive the prerequisites. Clinical courses are not open to visiting students. Limited-enrollment courses and seminars are open to visiting students so long as Tulane degree candidates are not displaced.
Help make Tulane Law School even greener by applying on-line and sending any additional materials to us through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org